News of the Grotte Chauvet 2
THE HEALTH PASS
Following the latest government announcements, the Health Pass will be compulsory on the entire site, for people over 18 years old.
What is the “sanitary pass”?
The “health pass” consists of the digital (via the TousAntiCovid application) or paper presentation of health proof.
It will be verified when entering the site. Please bring a document justifying your identity.
What proofs are accepted?
Vaccination, provided that people have a complete vaccination schedule and the time needed after the final injection:
– 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
– 4 weeks after injection for vaccines with a single injection (Johnson & Johnson from Janssen);
– 1 week after the injection for vaccines in people who have had a history of Covid (1 single injection).
– Proof of a negative test of less than 48 hours. (PCR OR ANTIGENIC)
– A certificate of reinstatement
From when ?
From Wednesday July 21
Who does this concern?
People over 18 from Wednesday July 21 until Sunday August 29 inclusive. From Monday August 30, the Health Pass will be compulsory from 12 years old.
This device concerns individuals and groups.
Wearing a mask indoors and respecting barrier gestures remain compulsory on the Grotte Chauvet 2 – Ardèche site.
Pleased to welcome you